Wednesday, April 1, 2009

speed is everything my sucky little friend called internet

hi ferocious friends,it's been awhile i'm not posting anything on my blog because a thing called "INTERNET" is not available in my little flat called KOSAN,believe me,i gotta connect my lappy tappy to a CDMA cellphone,and it's sucks like a sewer full of rats and trashes because of THE SPEED my man.

THE SPEED is like an old lady running with a broken flip flop and dozens of chewing gum is sticked under her flip flop and some ugly retarded kids pulled her hair and pants from behind and her ankles are screwed up cause she skated tooo much,THE SPEED it's like that.

now its 02:40 and i'm still in a place called WARNET because i gotta find a picture of an animal for my assignment and i found the perfect one,it's a marlin



i think i gotta bounce and have a lil sleep in my kosan because i realy dont know what to do now,or maybe i wont sleep because i realy want to watch my trainspotting or fight club dvd and have a cup of coffee so i wont be sleeping until the sun is rising

catch you later alligator

1 comment: